Mount Olympus Accademy
Orion (Broken Up)
Artemis has caramel colored skin and silky, curly black hair. She usually wears a red chiton even if it's torn or dirty, as noticed by Aphrodite, the goddessgirl of love and beauty, who is one of her best friends. Her twin brother Apollo has similar hair. Artemis usually wears her hair in a sloppy bun on the top of her head. However, in book four she did try to dress up for a mortal boy she had a brief crush on, Orion.
She is known for her bravery and dislikes girly things, which makes her a bit of a tomboy. She has a crush on Actaeon, a mortal whom she accidently turned into a stag (but she then turns him back). Artemis is also not a very organized person, and is usually laid-back about things. Though she is a loyal friend and will do anything to save a friend in danger.
Artemis is shown to have a very close relationship with her brother Apollo. Although she finds him "sooo annoying" They spend most of thier time together in archery class. She is also a bit overprotective of her brother but often doesn't realize it.
In the books "Artemis the Brave" and "Artemis the Loyal", she is always with her dogs. She has three hounds and has a very close relationship with them. One named Amby, and the other two are named Nectar and Suez (Seuz was actully named after Zeus but backwards). They're also her only roommates. The dogs appeared to have disliked Orion but liked Actaeon a lot.
Powers and Abilities
- Artemis has impeccable shooting skills and is an incredible and brave athlete. Unlike Apollo, Artemis is tougher and has even better aim.
- Artemis can see quite far away, due to her supreme shooting.
- Artemis has great stamina.
- She is the first known goddessgirl to have a twin, the second one being Cassandra, having a twin named Helenus.
- Acteon kisses her on the cheek in The Girls Games book.
- Skilled archer.
- Has a crush on Actaeon.
- Not very organized.
- Has a very close relationship with her dogs.
- Her best friends are Persephone, Aphrodite, Athena, and Apollo.
The image gallery for Artemis may be viewed here.